CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Miche Bags

I am so excited to tell you that I am now selling Miche Bags. If you have never heard of them, you are gonna LOVE them. You can have an endless number of purses with just one bag.. and there is no hassle to switch your purse, just put on a new shell and go in just seconds. If you love handbags, you are definately going to LOVE MICHE BAGS. I love love love them so much that I wanted to sell them to all my friends and family. And don't worry if you live out of state, I can ship to you. I am having an open house at my home this saturday from 3:00 to 5:00 pm for anyone who wants to come see them. If you would like to host a party of your own, let me know. I have information and brochures I can send to you out of state people. I get SOOO many compliments on these handbags and I just ADORE THEM.

Photobucket

These are an example of the Big Bag. All of these shells are used with the same bag, plus there is more to choose from. Very exciting!

2 comments:

Ashlee

I would like to know more information. my email is adurham17@cox.net thanks, Ashlee

Reena Bostock

I thought you were going to post?

We like being back in Utah, but really do miss the beach! Maybe sometime soon we can get out to Eric's and party!!!

Take care!