CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Hoppy Easter

I love when Easter comes around for several reasons. I love that its spring, I love going to the Easter Pagaent, I LOVE cadbury eggs, and I love having an excuse to spend time with family. This year we went to the Easter Pageant with a couple of our friends, and I sadly didn't take any pictures. It was wonderful and I'm so grateful to the entire cast for the hard work that they put into it every year. On Saturday we had an easter egg hunt for the kids at my parents house and it was Ryan and I's job to hide the eggs. Ryan was getting creative and hiding green eggs in the trees and I was disguising orange eggs as oranges on the orange trees. My little 4-legged boys even put on easter bows to look festive.
My Boys


My niece Lu............................My cousin Peyton


My niece Bryn..............................My nephew Max

For the festivities I made these SUPER fun cupcakes!!

0 comments: