CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 18, 2011

More Sewing Projects

I made this ADORABLE rag quilt recently. I love the colors and the fabric together. I love rag quilts and I can't wait to make more.

Since so many people are having babies and I don't have time to make everyone a rag quilt like I would love to, I made a bunch of tag blankets. They are still SUPER cute and the babies love them.

You will notice I used the same cute fabric for the girl tag blankets. Yup, I love it THAT much.



For the boy tag blankets I found a Daisy Kingdom fabric that was already quilted that I loved, so that saved me TONS of time not having to quilt all those squares myself since I made several of them.



I have a few more projects I'm working on. I'll have to snap some photos and share!!

0 comments: