CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 28, 2009

The Holidays

I love the holidays and the holiday season but I have to admit that I am kind of relieved that they are almost over. We had a nice, but quiet Christmas this year. Both Ryan and I have been super busy with work, parties, and everything else that the holidays entail, I feel like Christmas crept up on us so fast this year. For Christmas Eve we had my mom and dad over to our house and we ate lots and lots of yummy food. After we had stuffed ourselves we drove around the town looking at christmas lights. The best display we found was a sign in front of a house saying "Ditto" that pointed to the "over the top" house next to them. I tried to get a picture but there was so much traffic around the houses that the pictures didn't turn out.
Ryan and I in front of our tree on Christmas Eve


Mom & Dad- Christmas Eve

Even Jack got to go see Christmas lights. He didn't want his picture taken though.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
On Christmas Day we went to my Mom and Dad's for lunch and to hang out with everyone. We played games, opened presents, and enjoyed each others company. I forgot to take pictures so sorry everyone, I only snapped a few.

Grandma & Bryn with their guns


In front of Mom's tree- Christmas Day
(Two striped sweaters don't go together) ha ha


Sweet baby Lu
Jack was excited to open his present from Hailey this year. He was smelling the box trying to figure out how to get it open.


Other things we did this weekend: Played the new super mario bros game for hours, rocked out to Beatles rockband, saw New Moon, cruised the Goodwill, and did a little bit of shopping.

0 comments: