CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A busy month

I haven't posted in what seems FOREVER. I have no excuse other than we have been busy living life... well that and my laptop charger quit working and I havent replaced it yet. And now to catch you up to speed.
Last weekend my nephew Max got to come and spend 4 days at Grandma & Bucka's house while my brother went to San Diego. Since we live so close, he spent lots of time at Aunt Amber and Uncle Ryan's house too. I can't tell you all the fun things he did while he was here because it might get him into trouble, but I'm sure he is dying to come back.

This look says it all! He is 4 years old and always up to something. I wish I could read his mind right here because I'm sure he is plotting his next move.




One of the fun things Max got to do was go fly kites with Uncle Ryan and Bucka (my dad). He also had a pancake dinner at our house, played lots of video games, and went camping with Bucka. Thanks to Uncle Josh for having the FUN big boy game!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUCKA!!
My dad turned the big 6-0 in April. To celebrate my parents went to Mexico for the week to lay on the beach and relax. Thankfully this was BEFORE the big swine flu or they may have gotten stuck in Mexico. Happy Birthday dad, we love you and appreciate everything you do for us.

While my parents were in Mexico we got to dogsit Frankie so our bedroom was taken over by dogs for the week. Thankfully Jack and Frankie were both really good and slept on their own beds and not ours.

HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY MAX!

My nephew Max turned 4 and we had his birthday party at Chuck-E-Cheese. He has been telling people for months that his birthday would be at the Chucksters so thats where we went. I swear this kid looks 6, not 4.


Bucka, it looks like Max is beating you.. look at all his tickets.

I think this is my brother Ben, or is it Optimus Prime? The theme was Transformers in case you couldn't tell by this picture.


I love the static cling Bryn has going on with her hair. You rock it girl!


WARNING.... PARENTAL ADVISORY!
What do you do for your bosses birthday? How about turn his office into a strip club? The girls at my office and myself had a blast turning our bosses office into a strip club for his birthday. We made a fake stripper pole on his desk, hired a stripper aka "a blow up doll" and we even had a strobe light and music blaring. It was hilarious. The pictures just don't do it justice. He was a good sport about it and I think he actually liked it. Happy Birthday Doug! I can't wait to see what we come up with for next year!

1 comments:

Unknown

I'll have to remember that for my boss' birthday next year. Hopefully those pictures won't make it to his bishopric meetings though ;)