CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 16, 2009

Wedding #3

CONGRATULATIONS Seth & Megan Miller~ 3/14/09

On Saturday Ryan woke up feeling horrible with a bad head cold. On any other Saturday that would be fine but since we had a busy day scheduled, it put a damper on things. I gave him orders to stay in bed while I ran around doing errands. He didn't want to miss Seth's reception so even though he felt horrible, he got up and put on his best face and went to the reception with me. The reception was at "The Arizona Foothills Golf Resort" and it was beautiful. Congrats Seth and Megan, we are so excited for you guys and we can't wait to hang out with you as "married couples". ha ha

Brent was the best man even though it was his wedding the day before!

I loved Megan's toast to Seth... I don't think I've ever seen anyone who can keep Seth quiet that long. Good job girl!

First dance!

I LOVE this picture.. they look so happy!

(Eric & Tory)

(The Howards)

(Matt & Christie)

(The Newlyweds... Brent & Lexi)

(Cady & Me)
Did I mention that I matched the wedding... and it was not planned. Too funny

(Eric and his ladies)

(Tory.... this one's for you)


(Even though he was sick.. I got to drag my guy out to the dance floor for a few dances)

(From left to right: Amber, Ryan, Eric, Tory, Brent, Lexi, Christie, & Matt)

(Eric and his women again)
It was so good to see some of our old friends from 70th Ward!
( Bishop & Sis. Fillmore)

(Bro. & Sis. Hansen)

(Tory, Cady, and I)

It was so much fun to hang out with everyone...I guess wedding season is fun!

0 comments: