CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 27, 2009

Its coming!

I know its been a couple of weeks since I've posted anything, but its on its way... I promise. The past two weeks Ryan has been sick with a cold and I mean a bad cold. The kind of cold where you have to stay in bed for days and you have a lingering cough for weeks. Then to top it off, I got food poisoning for 3 days and wanted to die. Our house was basically a war zone last week. To top it off, the power cord for my computer stopped working so I can't upload any of my pictures until I get a new one. But the good news is that we are feeling great and attending another wedding today so check back in the next day or so and we'll be back in business. Oh and a BIG birthday shout out to Bambi who turns 34 today! Love you girlfriend!!!!

1 comments:

Brooke and Brett Martin

Oh my gosh...i really can't believe how sick you guys were. I wish I would have known- I would have made you some chicken noodle soup. I'm so sorry...so glad you're up and running again. I'll be checking back. SEe you tomorrow girlfriend!!!