CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Its January already??????

HAPPY NEW YEAR!! I can't believe that it is 2011. Wow, the years just fly by. I started this blog 3 years ago and I am so glad I did. Its fun to go back and see and remember the things that we have done and how fast time has gone by. I have been slacking again lately and need to get back on the blogging bandwagon. Here's a quick view of some of the things that we've been up to. I've really got to get my camera out more.
__________________________________________________________________________
The beginning of January we helped the Salisburys celebrate their girls birthdays. Bailey turned a big ONE and Sophia turned FOUR. Happy birthday girls, we love you!

Don't you just love those beautiful blue eyes!
__________________________________________________________________________
My uncle and two cousins were in town from Utah along with the Salisbury clan in early January. The weather was gorgeous so we took the WHOLE group hiking in the superstition mountains. I love love love this time of year!

Hiking group: Mom, Paula, Gary, Boone, Jackson, Ryan, Jack
(not pictured: me, Peyton, Eric, Tory, Bailey)

the Salisburys........................................The Ho Ho Hoggs

_________________________________________________________________________
I hadn't done anything crafty since christmas and I was itching to do another project. I decided to make HOWARD letters for our new mantel. I started by printing off the letters in different fonts from my computer. I then cut out the letters to make my stencils. I placed the letters on mdf wood and cut them out with a jigsaw. (well actually ryan did this for me). After that I painted them black, then mod podged scrapbook paper onto them. To finish them off I sanded the edges and antiqued them with stain. It was a fun project and I can't wait to make some more.

the wood letters


after I mod podged them


the final result

3 comments:

Shauna

So cute. You are so crafty, it turned out great. Glad to see you updated. Hope things are going well for you, haven't talked to you guys in a while. Love ya.

Saragers

that is so cute!! i love lower case letters!!! nice job!!

Village Talkies

Great information!!! Thanks for your wonderful informative blog.
Village Talkies a top-quality professional corporate video production company in Bangalore and also best explainer video company in Bangalore & animation video makers in Bangalore, Chennai, India & Maryland, Baltimore, USA provides Corporate & Brand films, Promotional, Marketing videos & Training videos, Product demo videos, Employee videos, Product video explainers, eLearning videos, 2d Animation, 3d Animation, Motion Graphics, Whiteboard Explainer videos Client Testimonial Videos, Video Presentation and more for all start-ups, industries, and corporate companies. From scripting to corporate video production services, explainer & 3d, 2d animation video production , our solutions are customized to your budget, timeline, and to meet the company goals and objectives.
As a best video production company in Bangalore, we produce quality and creative videos to our clients.