CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Party.........Party...........Party

As most of you know, December is a crazy busy month with Christmas.. But throw in several birthday parties, a steady stream of company since thanksgiving, a horrible cold, and other holiday parties and crazy turns into INSANE. Here is a brief look into what has been going on in the last few weeks, although it almost seems like a blur to me. I love the holidays but I am looking forward to things getting back to normal and actually getting a good nights sleep.
____________________________________________________________________________
The beginning of the month started out with my niece Lu turning 2. She's such a funny little girl and such a fun additional to our family.
I co-worker of mine did a cookie exchange party and this was what I took. Super duper yummy ORANGE COOKIES with fresh squeezed orange juice. They flew off the plate and I can't wait to have time to make them again.

We attended a carnival theme birthday party that our friends Luke and Naomi hosted. It was complete with a bounce house, face painting, cotton candy, and carnival games... GOOD TIMES!

Alyssa with her cotton candy.............................Bambi, Me



My Aunt Linda and cousin Brett flew in from Texas for the weekend a few weeks ago and it was so fun to spend time with them. Thanks for coming!!!


Playing Mario Kart


Rachelle, Linda, Brett



On my birthday we had a few family and friends over for donuts and hot chocolate outside by a bonfire. THANK YOU to everyone that came, I had a great time. I tried to get a picture with everyone that came but I forgot a few so if I didn't get your picture, I'm sorry. My birthday is also the anniversary of when I got my little boy Jack. So happy 8th anniversary little buddy.. I love you.


Jack enjoying his treat from Grandma


Mom & Me


Mom & Dad


My brother Ben, Max, & Bryn


Cady, Me, Tory, and Bailey


Tory & Me


Bailey, Cady & Me


Darcie & Me
I finally got my stockings hung.

0 comments: