CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 11, 2010

I'm currently loving......

When you find a good thing I think its important that you share them. With that being said, here are a couple of things that I am currently loving.


CROSHAWS GOURMET PIES
Croshaw's is this fabulous little pie shop that just happens to be about a quarter of a mile from my work. They of course serve fantastic pies (by the slice or whole), but they also have sandwiches, pot pies, cinnamon rolls, cookies, and salads. Or for just $2.59 you can get the daily homemade soup with a melt in your mouth homemade roll that is to die for. Just like all great things, this fantastic place is getting discovered by more and more people so if you go, earlier is better. Oh and did I mention that you can buy homemade rolls and soup to take home with you too. All in all I give it a big fat TEN. If anyone wants to try it, I'm there at least once or twice a week for lunch anyways, so hit me up. The cross streets for this hidden gem are Power Rd and Brown Rd. Check them out on their website at http://croshawspies.com/



Bath & Body Works Anti-Bacterial Hand Foam
With all the colds and flus that are going around, hand sanitizer is a MUST. I have carried a sanitizer in my purse for years but none of them have smelled as good, or been as great as this one. I love the foam and it comes in such wonderful scents. The BEST thing is that it only costs $2.50.



Bookman's Entertainment Exchange
Hi, my name is Amber and I'm a bookworm. That's right, I love books and I'm not afraid to admit it. I love to read! It's a habit I formed early in life and one that I have kept throughout the years. I also love movies, music, and games. So naturally I LOVE Bookman's Entertainment Exchange. You can take in your used items and exchange them for new (well new to you) items. What could be better than this? What if you don't have anything to sell??? Not a problem, anyone can buy the used items. For all you moms, they also do FREE events for the kiddos. Check out their schedule on their website at http://www.bookmans.com/ They are located at Country Club and Southern.



Carrie Underwood- Temporary Home
I loooove this song. There is just something so sweet and simple about the message that makes you think about what is really important. To watch the video go to: http://www.cmt.com/videos/carrie-underwood/478351/temporary-home.jhtml
(Warning, it can be a tear jerker)

0 comments: