CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, December 21, 2009

Sleep is Overrated.. well maybe not!

The weekends just keep getting busier. Wow, I need to clone myself so I can get everything done. Let's see, where do I even begin to tell you what we have been up to???? This weekend we attended two christmas parties, one birthday party, made 8 homemade presents, went to church, visited friends, and made several trips to Walmart, Costco, and more. I can't show you pictures of the gifts I made just yet but I'm excited about them. Every year I make gifts and EVERY year I ask myself, why do I do this? Then I remember that there is just something old fashioned and special about giving a gift to someone that you made as opposed to just running to the store and buying something. All of my gifts are made from the heart with love, just like Santa would do.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know we have all seen those emails that have been going around aout people in Walmart. Well I have my own. On friday night after a party, we rushed to Walmart and ran into our friends Liesl and Sam. We also ran into this poor nameless Groom who was being humiliated by his family and friends. I'm sad I didn't get a full shot of him because he was wearing ladies underwear over his clothes.. I'm talking the granny panty kind, leg warmers, and a T-shirt that all the women in the store were DYING to sign. Congrats to the nameless Groom and I hope your buddies didn't have too much fun at your expense.

My contribution to the T-shirt was back hair in the lower region. Ha ha

______________________________________________________________________________

Ryan and I are still on the activities committee in our ward so we helped with the Christmas Party on friday night. It was a success and everyone had such a good time.

The primary singing a song


A BIG thanks to the DeWitts


Us, The Bizzys......................................Brett & Brooke Martin

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Merry Christmas to all my work buddies. Here are a few photos from my work, Red Brick Realtys, Holiday party. I think I am still eating leftovers from this party. Ha ha

Me and Summer our Office Manager


Casey & Shari............................................Doug (Owner) & Sandy (Broker)


Me & Shari..............................................Mark & Sheri (Congrats on your engagement)

0 comments: