CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 10, 2009

I Heart Christmas

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas at the Howards. I FINALLY decorated our christmas tree this week. I hate to decorate the tree because it takes so long but once its done, I LOVE it. Now its time to put up the Nativity scene, the stockings, and my Christmas village. Its actually beginning to feel like Christmas too with this cold weather we have had. Okay, when I say cold, I mean its been cold for us Arizonans. Christmas is 2 weeks and counting... are you ready???
Photobucket
______________________________________________________________________________________
One of the awesome things about the holidays is giving to those in need. We were asked to participate in a secret Santa for a family in our ward. I won't disclose their names but they have several young girls, so I was excited to make TONS of hairbows for them. My cousin Peyton was over while I was making bows. She is TOO cute, so she got to go home with a few bows for herself.

1 comments:

Daisygirl

Love the tree! It is always wonderful to give back especially around the holidays! The bows turned out fabulous!
Merry Christmas!