CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

What we've been up to....

I'm Enrichment Leader in our ward and we have a super saturday craft day in our ward coming up soon. These blocks are what I came up with to teach on the fun day. They are super easy to make and I think they are adorable. The picture doesn't show it but they are made with 2x4's so they are thin enough to fit on shelves. If you want instructions on how to make these blocks, let me know. They are GREAT for gifts and christmas IS coming up soon!

A little over a week ago we had dinner at our friends Brett & Brooke's house. Joe & Jessica joined us as well and we had a GREAT time just hanging out, munching on some pizza, and chatting til the wee hours of the morning! Thanks for the invite guys!

Brooke, Me, Jessica & Meg



For enrichment last month I taught the ladies in our ward how to make your own laundry soap and how to make a super easy sugar scrub. If your looking for a way to save $$$$$ this is it. You can make laundry soap for the whole year for around $10 bucks. I have the recipe for those that didn't get it. If you want it, I can email it to you.


These are the ingredients for the laundry soap.. just add water



Ingredients for homemade sugar scrub.... sooo easy!

6 comments:

Daisygirl

Great ideas I totally would love your instructions for the blocks and laundry soap...email me on facebook!!! :)Jen

Baby Oven

Amber I totally need instructions on the blocks, soap and sugar scrub! Look at you bein all crafty. :)

Nick and Jen

okay I want to be you! Seriously I have been talking about making my own laundry soap for the last month. And the blocks are adorable. I would love directions on that too! Thanks for such great ideas!

Teesy Howard

Cute blocks. I would love instructions for them!

Becky

What is sugar scrub?

hairprincess

Aww cute pics, that was a super fun night I really want to get together again, at least lets go get some more yummy frozen yogart again!:) That was fun enrichment, I def wana make some of those cute blocks, when is that one??