CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 18, 2009

I HATE THEM..... I HATE THEM

I'm talking about scorpions. I HATE THEM MORE THAN ANYTHING!!! Last night we got home late and I walked into the kitchen to find one crawling around in the sink. Of course I screamed and yelled for Ryan. I had this creative idea to spray hairspray on him and then light him on fire. It worked great and we killed him!!! Of course then I was too creeped out to go to bed so we drove to Walgreens, bought a scorpion flashlight and headed home to start our hunt. We scoured the entire outside of our house until midnight... All in all we found FIVE SCORPIONS and killed four of them. YES, one of them did crawl away but I will sneak out again tonight and comb the area for him. He will be mine.. oh yes, he will be mine. We also found a black widow during our hunt... ughh HATE THEM TOO!!! If you smell something burning coming from our house, don't worry, its just me lighting scorpions on fire with hairspray. Ha ha

2 comments:

Dave & Susie Crandell

If I was you, I'd call Brody! (Check Brooke's blog.)

Sheryl

When my son Richard went to visit AZ when he was about 9, he thought that was the coolest thing to go scorpion hunting at night. I agree with you, though. GROSS!