CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Mini Grandma?? or Mini Amber??

Everyone says that my niece Bryn looks just like my mom... so here is the proof. This photo of my mom was taken when she was two and Bryn is two so you be the judge.

Do you think they look alike?

Kathy Gibson Age 2...........................................Bryn Gibson Age 2

Okay.. I'm adding my picture to the mix too because I think she might look like me too. This is a picture of me at Age 3. Hmm... mini Grandma or mini Amber????

4 comments:

hortongirls

Great pics, Amber! Bryn looks so cute with her hair like that. I love the Max and Lu pics, too! Great job.

Turleygirl

Oh Kathy you are soooo cute! Yes, they totally look alike. Isn't it funny how that happens. Bryn eyes are a little rounder but that's really the only difference.

Daisygirl

Cute pictures. I don't think they look alike though!

Amber Howard

Ok.. I vote for me. She definately has my eyes.