CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Haircuts at the Gibson

My sister-in-law Rachelle called me today because she was coming to this side of town and she wanted to know if Aunt Amber could give the kids a haircut. I said sure, I'd love to. They were so good during their cuts, I think its cuz we bribed them with Skittles if they would sit and be good. I cut Bryn's hair first and then when I was cutting Max's hair she walked over.... looked him over and said, "Max, you look pretty good." It was so cute and so hilarious at the same time. She is always so willing to give compliments, maybe we should all learn from her example.
Here are the kids sporting their new do's and their red lips from the Skittles

1 comments:

Daisygirl

you are a great haircutter especially when it comes to boy's hair...I find boys hair to be much more difficult.