CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 5, 2009

New Favorite Show!

As I was channel surfing the other day I came across a show called "Whatever Martha" on the Fine Living Network. After just a few minutes I was in love with the show and was sad the minute the episode was over. I have since then caught a few more episodes and it is hilarious to say the least. The show is hosted by Alexis Stewart, daughter of Martha Stewart, and her best friend Jennifer Hutt. All the girls do is sit on a couch and watch old Martha Stewart episodes. The best part is they make fun of Martha the whole time... keep in mind that this is being done by her own DAUGHTER. The show is genius and I LOVE IT! If you want to see more of what I'm talking about, go to this link and watch a clip from one of their shows. Tell me what you think afterwards.

4 comments:

Daisygirl

oh I so heard about this...thanks for the reminder I want to watch this show! Ya gotta love a show where you can make fun of your mom!

hairprincess

Maybe some time I will have to come watch this with ya it looks cute, I def want to come watch that one show with ya, ya know that ones I borrowed from ya? :) have you been keeping up? I am dying to see em! And we have to hang some day its been forever! Looks like you have been super busy and having so much fun,lots of weddings wow!:)

Turleygirl

I checked it out. Hilarious!!! I'll give you a call today about the blocks.

Rosie

Thanks for the heads up about this show. it is one that I would for sure find entertaining!