CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 25, 2008

Ward Watchers!

This is it!!!! This is the year to get skinny! Well I won't say skinny, but thinner!

Mom's ward decided to do a weekly meeting to help all those that want to lose weight in 2008. You know.... 95% of people's new years resolution that we all don't keep past the 5th of January. So I signed on. I had already had a kick start with my New Years diet of porcelein so I was fired up. Ryan agreed and we were on our way.

We are basically using the same concept as Weight Watchers (points) but for copyright purposes, lets just call it Ward Watchers. So this week was our first weigh in and I lost 2 pounds. Ryan hasn't weighed yet but he weighed last week and he had lost 10 pounds since the wedding. I HATE MEN! So we will keep you posted as we progress. Wish us luck!

0 comments: