CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 25, 2008

Crappy New Year!

Okay, I'm playing catch up since I didn't get this started at the beginning of the year like I had planned.

Happy New Year or I should say "Crappy New Year"

Since we spent most of the Christmas Holiday working on our kitchen cabinets, we decided to go to Mexico and spend New Years on the beach. What a fabulous way to start the year..... or so we thought!

On the way to Rocky Point we stopped at the little border town and got a carne asada taco from a little street vendor..... BIG MISTAKE! We arrived in Rocky Point mid afternoon and the weather was perfect. We immediately hit the beach and the dogs LOVED it. How was I to know that in a couple of hours I was going to be wishing I was dead. The first evening went great. We relaxed, watched a movie and went to bed content. At around 2am I woke up to vomiting and the other unmentionable disease you get with food poisoning. The next few days were a blur for me since I didn't leave the motorhome or the bathroom for that matter. Just as I was started to feel better, Ryan got sick. Great New Year right???

I guess the only good thing that came out of being sick was it gave us a head start on our diet for the year. Unvoluntarily that is........

0 comments: